Online Services Overview
Assessors' Online Database
Calendar of Public Meetings
Code of Lexington
Email Subscription Lists
Online Bill Payment
Public Records Portal
(will be down August 28
for software upgrade)
Recreation Program Registration
Request a Vital Record
If you have problems or questions, please contact the appropriate department or email the Website Coordinator.
- Online Bill Payment
- Pay bills and access your account information.
- At your convenience from your home or work, accessible 24 hours a day!
- Two vendor options:
- Email Subscription Lists
- Subscribe to one or more lists to receive email notification of new
information on the Town's website.
- Note: Cary Library offers a variety of book newsletters to which you can subscribe either by e-mail or RSS feed.
- Community Calendar
- Submit an item for the community calendar.
- Learn about upcoming community events.
- Public Meetings Calendar
- Check dates for public meetings.
- Request posting of a public meeting.
- Recreation Program Registration
- Online registration for programs, classes and activities.
- Accepts Master Card, VISA and Discover.
- Archives and Public Records
- Assessors' Online Database
- Search records in the Assessors' database of residential, commercial,
and industrial property.
- Assessors' maps are also online.
- Bid Postings
- Register to be able to view Bid Posting Specifications.
- Code of Lexington
- Research Town bylaws and ordinances.
- This will open in a new window; close the window to return to the Town's website.
- Lexington uses the CodeRED system for sending critical communications to the community; the Town can also send non-emergency notification of significant events.
- You can provide additional contact information (phone numbers, email addresses) on the enrollment page. This information remains private and will be used only for community notifications.
- Dog Licenses
- You must have a current rabies certificate on file with the Town Clerk's Office.
- Pay by electronic check (free) or credit card.
- Geographic Information System - Maps
- Access town maps and geographically referenced property information.
- Burning of Brush Permit
- Apply to receive open burning permit via email.
- 2013 open burning season January 15 – May 1.
- Burning is allowed only between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and under favorable weather conditions.